Although we have no contractual ties with Panda Security, we have been using and supplying their security tools for over a decade. We are constantly on the lookout for the best protection in the field and, although we have from time to time recommended and supplied other products, we always seem to return to Panda. We like what they offer and we especially like the quality of support that they provide.
Panda Adaptive Defense 360
Panda Adaptive Defense 360 is an innovative cybersecurity solution for desktops, laptops and servers, delivered from the cloud. It automates prevention, detection, containment and response against any present or future advanced attacks, zero-day malware, ransomware, phishing, memory exploits and malwareless attacks, inside and outside the corporate network.
Panda Email Protection
85% of email is infected and/or is spam. Panda Email Protection offers immediate, effective protection
against viruses and spam, through online scans performed on Panda Security’s servers.
Panda Endpoint Protection Plus
Panda Security presents its simple and light endpoint security and productivity solution.
Endpoint Protection Plus provides centralized and uninterrupted protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops and servers, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android devices.
Panda Endpoint Protection
Panda Security presents its simple and light endpoint security solution. Endpoint Protection provides centralized and uninterrupted protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops and servers, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android devices.
Panda Patch Management
Reduce the risk and complexity of managing vulnerabilities in systems and third-party applications. Today, 99.96% of active vulnerabilities in corporate endpoints are related to missing updates which, if installed, would greatly prevent the security risk. Additionally, 86% of vulnerabilities are due to unpatched third-party applications.
Advanced Reporting Tool
Advanced Reporting Tool provides the necessary data to draw informed conclusions about corporate IT and security management. These conclusions can then be used to define the basis of an action plan aimed at:
- Determining the origin of security threats and applying security measures to prevent future
- Implementing more restrictive policies to access critical business information.
- Monitoring and controlling misuse of corporate resources that may have an impact on business
and employee performance
- Correcting employee behavior that is not in line with the usage policies defined.
Panda Data Control
Monitor sensitive data across endpoints and servers.
Companies are forced to strengthen or adopt new measures to protect personal or sensitive data for the organization. The most important factors that motivate this transformation are:
• Exponential increase in exfiltration cases. The number of cases where poorly managed and secured data is exfiltrated from computing systems is increasing every day. Often the affected organization is not even aware that this is happening. These data thefts are usually due to external attacks, malicious insiders driven by lucrative objectives or revenge, or simply negligence.
• Proliferation of unstructured data. Unstructured data held on servers as well as on employees’ and collaborators’ (partners, consultants, etc.) endpoints and devices makes up roughly 80 percent of all business-related data. And just as the volume of unstructured data doubles every year, so does the risk posed to businesses.
• Regulatory compliance with laws such as the GDPR whose violation can lead to the payment of large fines or a percentage of a company’s global turnover. Not to mention the reputational damage caused by a data leak, and its effects on the confidence of employees as well as current and potential customers.
Panda Full Disk Encryption
According to Gartner1, a laptop is stolen every 53 seconds.
This has resulted in regulations such as the GDPR2 in the European Union and the CCPA3 in the United States, among others, becoming more demanding in an effort to reduce the increasing likelihood of loss, theft or unauthorized access to data.
One of the most efficient ways to minimize data exposure is to automatically encrypt the hard disks of desktops, laptops and servers, preventing unauthorized users from accessing the encrypted information without the appropriate key.
Panda Full Encryption4 leverages BitLocker, a proven and stable Microsoft technology, to encrypt and decrypt disks without impacting end users and providing organizations with the added value of
centrally controlling and managing the encryption keys.